Department of State Logo and United State Flag
Latest Islamic Terrorist Threats Contact Us text


Disclaimer: The following is intended as a very general guide to assist U.S. citizens who plan to adopt a child from a foreign country and apply for an immigrant visa for the child to come to the United States. Two sets of laws are particularly relevant: 1) the laws of the child’s country of birth govern all activity in that country including the adoptability of individual children as well as the adoption of children in country in general; and 2) U.S. Federal immigration law governs the immigration of the child to the United States.  
The information in this flyer relating to the legal requirements of specific foreign countries is based on public sources and our current understanding. It does not necessarily reflect the actual state of the laws of a child’s country of birth and is provided for general information only. Moreover, U.S. immigration law, including regulations and interpretation, changes from time to time. This flyer reflects our current understanding of the law as of this date and is not legally authoritative. Questions involving foreign and U.S. immigration laws and legal interpretation should be addressed respectively to qualified foreign or U.S. legal counsel.

PLEASE NOTE: The Department of State issued a revised Travel Warning for Haiti on July 8, 2004. The warning informs the public that the State Department has authorized the departure of family members and non-emergency personnel at the U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince. The warning also encourages private U.S. citizens to evaluate their security situation and consider departing Haiti. Please see ../../../haiti_warning.html for the full text.

PATTERNS OF IMMIGRATION OF ADOPTED ORPHANS TO THE U.S.: Recent U.S. immigrant visa statistics reflect the following pattern for visa issuance to orphans

Fiscal Year

Number of Immigrant Visas Issued

FY 2003


FY 2002


FY 2001


FY 2000


FY 1999



The Haitian courts issue adoption decrees and other legal documents, and the Institut du Bien Etre Social et de Research (IBESR) provides authorization to adopt. The IBESR is also responsible for accrediting adoption agents and orphanages in Haiti. Documentation from both the Haitian courts and from the IBESR is essential if you are planning to adopt a child in Haiti.

Haiti's immigration authorities require Haitian passports for all Haitian children leaving the country. The wait for a Haitian passport can be as long as two or three months, depending on Haitian bureaucratic processing. The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy cannot issue U.S. passports to Haitian children, as U.S. passports are available only to U.S. citizens.


Under Haitian law, a prospective adopting parent must be older than age 35; for married couples, one prospective parent may be under age 35, provided the couple has been married for 10 years and has no children together. Pursuant to the terms of the United Nations Convention on Children, the Haitian Government may lower its age requirement. Requests to have the age requirement waived must submitted in writing to IBESR.

Haitian law permits adoptions by single parents. Adoptions by married couples require the consent of both spouses. This restriction can be waived with permission from the Haitian president.


Haitian law does not require prospective parents to reside in Haiti. Haitian courts and/or the IBESR may require American prospective adoptive parents to travel to Haiti before the adoption is finalized.


The adoption process can require an average of two to six months time, primarily because of Haitian legal intricacies. Adoption applications can take more than one year in certain cases. Once an adoption case has cleared the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the process of obtaining an immigrant visa for the United States can take from two days to a week, depending on circumstances. Travelers are therefore encouraged to plan accordingly, and to purchase open-ended return tickets whenever possible.


There are several air carriers that service Port-au-Prince from the United States. American Airlines has daily flights from both Miami International Airport and New York's John F. Kennedy Airport. Air France has a daily flight from Miami, and in partnership with Delta Airlines, offers special adoption fares with open-ended tickets. Air France's departure time out of Port-au-Prince is also later in the day, allowing adopting parents to leave on the same day the visa is issued. Visa interviews take place at 7:30am from Monday through Friday at the US Consular Annex in Port-au-Prince. If all documentation is complete, parents then return to the Consular Annex on the same day between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. to pick up the visa.


Successful and speedier adoptions generally require the services of a Haitian attorney. Lists of Haitian attorneys are available from the U.S. Embassy or the Department of State, Office of American Citizen Services and are included in this flyer.

Prospective adopting parents are advised to fully research any adoption agency or facilitator they plan to use for adoption services. For U.S.- based agencies, it is suggested that prospective adopting parents contact the Better Business Bureau and licensing office of the Department of Health and Family Services in the state where the agency is located.

Please see Important Notice Regarding Adoption Agents and Facilitators at our Web site .


Haiti's courts charge for judicial services, though fees are not fixed. Adopting parents should expect to pay varying court fees and expenses. The IBESR charges approximately $170. The approximate amount of fees charged by adoption agencies to adopt a child in Haiti is $3,000, exclusive of airfare (some adoptive parents report paying larger sums). Note: Haitian and U.S. law prohibits any payments to the child's natural parent(s) or guardian by the prospective adoptive parents or their agents.


Haitian law does not allow adoptive parents to take a child out of the country until that child first has been adopted in Haiti. Applications for guardianship for the purposes of taking children out of Haiti for adoption in another country are not permitted. A checklist of required documents for Haitian adoptions is provided at the end of this flyer.

Adopting a child under Haitian law involves three steps. First, the prospective parents must obtain from the Tribunal de Paix (Justice of the Peace) having jurisdiction over the residence of the child the proper release (known as the “Extrait des Minutes des Greffes”) from the surviving parent(s) or from whomever has legal custody of the child. Second, this legal document must be submitted to the IBESR, which will investigate, among other things, the medical and psychological well-being of the prospective parents and child. If the IBESR approves the adoption, it will issue a document known as the “Autorisation d'Adoption.” Note: only the IBESR office in Port-au-Prince can authorize an adoption; IBESR regional offices do not have this authority. Third, the adopting parents or their legal representative must present the authorization from the IBESR to the Tribunal Civil (Civil Court) having jurisdiction over the residence of the child, and obtain from that court a Haitian legal document known as the “Acte d'Adoption,” which serves as the official adoption decree.


Prospective adoptive parents or their attorney should be prepared to present the following documents to the Haitian courts and/or the IBESR:

  • The birth certificates of the adoptive parents;
  • The child's birth certificate;
  • The marriage certificate of the adoptive parents; and if the natural parents of the child are deceased, their death certificates.
  • Tax returns and police clearances from the prospective parents,
  • Medical and psychological reports for the adopting parents and child

The Embassy will send prospective parents a list of the IBESR documentary requirements when the Embassy receives from DHS an approved Form I-600 or I-600A.


Haiti is not a party of the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, so the Legalization Convention “apostille” certificate should not be used for documents to be presented in Haiti.

Instead, the “chain authentication method” will be used to authenticate documents for Haiti. This process involves seeking the proper authorities to attest to the validity of a succession of seals or signatures beginning with the seal on your document, proceeding to the U.S. Department of State Authentications Office , and ending with the seal of the Haiti Embassy or Consulate in the United States.

Three Types of Documents for Authentication:

  1. Civil Records and Notarized Documents: Civil Records (birth, death and marriage certificates) must be issued under the seal of the custodian of the state records . Certified true copies of civil records executed before a notary public are not acceptable to foreign governments. The appropriate official in the state government must authenticate civil records or notarized documents. This is usually in the state Secretary of State's office. To locate this office in the state in which your document was issued, please see the National Association of State Secretaries of State , Notary Public Administrators Section .

    State Court Records : Court documents must have an original signature by the judge and seal of the state court. The judge's signature is then certified by the Clerk of the Court prior to being sent to the state Secretary of State's office or other appropriate office for authentication of the seal of the state court. See the National Association of State Secretaries of State for information about how to contact the state office that will authenticate a seal on a state court record.
  2. Federal Documents: These include documents such as certified copies of I-600As and I-600s, other documents from USCIS or other federal agencies other than the U.S. Department of State. To authenticate these documents, first obtain the seal of the agency that issued the documents. Then the documents must be submitted to the U.S. Department of State Authentications Office for use abroad. Finally, the Haitian Embassy can authenticate the seal of the U.S. Department of State Authentications Office . Information about replacing a Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization is available from U.S.C.I.S. Please see the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for information about the need for original documents.
  3. U.S. Department of State/Passport Records: These documents include Passport Records, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA), and Consular Reports of Death Abroad (CRDA). These are maintained by the U.S. Department of State Passport Office and must be authenticated there. Please see the Passport Service guidance on how to obtain authenticated copies of CRBAs and CRDAs . For information about how to obtain copies of U.S. passport records see the guidance on the Consular Affairs home page .

Please visit our Web site at for additional information about authentication procedures .


Embassy of the Republic of Haiti
2311 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008
Phone: 202.332.4090
Fax: 202.745.7215
E-mail: [email protected]

Consulates are located in Florida (305/859-2003), Massachusetts (617/266-3660), New York (212/697-9767), Puerto Rico (809/764-1392), and Illinois (312/922-4004).


Prospective adopting parents are strongly encouraged to consult U.S. CIS publication M-249, The Immigration of Adopted and Prospective Adopting Children , as well as the Department of State publication, International Adoptions . The U.S. CIS publication is available at the U.S. CIS Web site . The Department of State publication International Adoptions can be found on the Bureau of Consular Affairs Web site, , under “International Adoptions.”

Adoptive parents are strongly encouraged to read the flyer the requirements for filing I-600 petitions for orphans adopted by U.S. citizens before completing an adoption abroad. Please see our flyer How Can Adopted Children Come to the United States at our Web site


Prospective parents should meet with the consular officer for an immigrant visa interview only after they have an approved I600 petition. Additionally, if the I600 is approved in the United States, the visa interview should be requested only after the DNA results have been received at the Consular section. The prospective adoptive parents must schedule interviews in advance. These will take place beginning at 7:30am Monday through Friday. The prospective parents and the child should report to Gate 2 of the Consular Annex and explain that they have come to process an adoption. The parents will then be directed to the cashier's booth to pay the required fees ($335.00 for the visa and $525.00 for the I600 if required by DHS).

At the interview, the consular officer must see the adopted child. If the documents are in order and the application is approved, a visa will be issued to the adopting parents or their representative generally on the same business day. Visas are handed out between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. on regular business days. The Embassy cannot guarantee issuance of the visa in advance of the interview. The Consular Section recommends that adopting parents purchase open airline tickets to allow for unforeseen delays.

Note: Visa issuance after the final interview now generally takes 24 hours and it will not normally be possible to provide the visa to adoptive parents on the day of the interview.


Note: Since Haitian law requires that all adoptions be completed in Haiti before a child may depart the country, the distinction between the IR3 and IR4 category of visas is based on whether both parents have met the child prior to or during the adoption proceedings and, thus, whether the child must be re-adopted in the parents' state of residence to comply with U.S. law. IR3 visas are issued when both parents have completed all requirements for adoption in both the U.S. and Haiti. IR4 visas are issued in cases where the child must be readopted in the U.S. IR4 visas require that either: (a) the I-600A be filed and approved by the DHS branch office in the U.S. and one parent travel to Haiti to file the I-600 with the DHS in Port-au-Prince and complete the process at the DHS and Consular Section of the Embassy, or; (b) the I-600A and I-600 be filed at a DHS branch office in the U.S. and a representative with power of attorney for both parents complete the process in Haiti at the DHS and the Consular Section of the Embassy. In case (a), the parent remaining at home must sign the I-600 in advance. For an IR3 or IR4 immigrant visa the child will need:

  1. A Haitian passport reflecting the child's legal name as shown on the Acte d'Adoption
  2. Three “immigrant visa” photographs, which show 3/4 of the child's facial features, including the right ear against a white background. The face of the child on the photo should measure approximately one inch from the chin to the top of the hair.

Note: the U.S. Embassy cannot accept “passport” photographs, which only show a frontal image of the face.

  1. A medical report, including vaccinations (unless a vaccination waiver is requested), from an Embassy approved panel physician. Note: the physician can perform the required medical examination only if the adopted child is in possession of a valid Haitian passport.
  2. Form OF-230, the biographical data sheet for the child, completed by an adopting parent in the name of the adopted child. A copy of this form is included in the Embassy's mailing to prospective parents after the receipt of the cabled notice of approval. Additional copies are available at the U.S. Embassy in Haiti.
  3. The child's Extrait de l'Acte de Naissance (birth certificate) from the Archives Nationales.
  4. An Extrait des Minutes de Greffe of the Tribunal de Paix having jurisdiction over the domicile of the child.
  5. An Autorisation d'Adoption from the Institut du Bien Etre Social et de Recherches (IBESR), located at 18 Avenue des Marguerites in Port-au-Prince, indicating that the adoption conforms with the laws of Haiti. This issuance of an IBESR attestation is predicated on the parents satisfying IBESR's requirements, which are contained on a list which the U.S. Embassy will forward to all approved adoption petitioners. Certain IBESR requirements can be satisfied by elements of the petitioner's home study.
  6. An Acte d'Adoption by the Tribunal Civil having jurisdiction over the domicile of the child.
  7. The approved Report on Overseas Orphan Investigation (I-604). Adopting parents should ensure that DHS-Port-au-Prince has forwarded this document along with the approved I-600, if filed locally, to the U.S. Embassy Consular Annex in advance of their appointment with the consular officer.

Note: To obtain Form I-604 from the DHS, the adopting parents must show proof that the child is an “orphan” as defined under the Immigration and Nationality Act. To do so, the adopting parents or their agent must demonstrate that either (1) the child has no parents due to the death or disappearance of, abandonment or desertion by, or separation from or loss of both parents, or (2) the sole surviving parent is unable to provide proper care for the child and, in writing, has irrevocably released the child for adoption and immigration.

  1. If the adopting parents have an approved I-600A application only, they will need to file Form I-600 with DHS Office in Port-au-Prince and bring the approved form to the Consular Section at the time of the interview.
  2. For IR-3 visas, prospective adoptive parents must show evidence that both adoptive parents, if the petitioners are a married couple, have personally observed the child prior to or during the adoption proceedings. For IR4 visas, prospective adoptive parents must provide a written, notarized statement attesting that they intend to re-adopt the child according to the laws of their U.S. state of residence. An additional statement must be provided from their state's Bureau of Health and Family Services (or equivalent body) to the effect that all pre-adoption requirements have been satisfied (this usually exists as part of the home study).
  3. Sufficient funds to satisfy all applicable fees. The U.S. Embassy Consular Section cashier is not authorized to accept checks or credit cards.
  4. (For IR-4 cases): The Affidavit of Support (Form I-864), 1040s and W-2s for the past three years, and evidence of current employment, such as a letter of employment or check stubs. Part 864A of the Affidavit of Support is required when a petitioner' spouse's income is to be counted and only that spouse must sign the I-864A.

U.S. Embassy In Haiti:
Americans living or traveling abroad are encouraged to register with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate through the State Department’s travel registration website, , and to obtain updated information on travel and security within the country of travel. Americans without Internet access may register directly with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. By registering, American citizens make it easier for the Embassy or Consulate to contact them in case of emergency. The Consular Section is located at:

The Consulate Section is located at:
104 Rue Oswald Durand
Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
Telephone: 011-509-223-6440
Fax: 011-509-223-9665.

NATURALIZATION: Under the Child Citizenship Act of 2000, which became effective on February 27, 2001, orphans adopted by U.S. citizens acquire U.S. citizenship automatically when all of the following requirements have been met:

  • at least one parent is a U.S. citizen;
  • the child is under 18 years of age;
  • there is a full and final adoption of the child; and, the child is admitted to the United States as an immigrant.

A foreign–born adopted orphan who enters the United States on an Immediate Relative (IR) –3 visa becomes a U.S. citizen upon admission. A foreign-born orphan, who enters the United States on an IR-4 visa and is adopted in a U.S. court, will become a U.S. citizen when the adoption is finalized in the United States (the child will be a legal permanent resident until then). For further information, please consult with the consular section at the U.S. Embassy or the nearest office of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Additional information is available at ../../childcitfaq.html

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Specific questions about adoption in Haiti may be addressed to the U.S. Embassy in Haiti. General questions regarding international adoption may be addressed to the Office of Children's Issues, U.S. Department of State, CA/OCS/CI, SA-29, 4 th Floor, 2201 C Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20520-4818, toll-free Tel: 1-888-407-4747 .

Useful information is also available from several other sources:

  • Telephone:
    • Call Center – Toll Free Hotline - For information on international adoption of children and international parental child abduction, call Overseas Citizens Services at 1-888-407-4747. This number is available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays). Callers who are unable to use toll-free numbers, such as those calling from overseas, may obtain information and assistance during these hours by calling 1-202-501-4444.
    • U.S. Department of State Visa Office - recorded information concerning immigrant visas for adopting children, (202) 663-1225 .
    • DHS Citizenship and Immigration Services - recorded information for requesting immigrant visa application forms, 1-800-870-FORM (3676).
  • Internet :
    • Adoption Information Flyers: the Consular Affairs web site, at: contains international country adoption information flyers like this one and the International Adoptions brochure.
    • Consular Information Sheets: The State Department has general information about hiring a foreign attorney and authenticating documents that may supplement the country-specific information provided in this flier. In addition, the State Department publishes Consular Information Sheets (CISes) for every country in the world, providing information such as location of the U.S. Embassy, health conditions, political situations, and crime reports. If the situation in a country poses a specific threat to the safety and security of American citizens that is not addressed in the CIS for that country, the State Department may issue a Public Announcement alerting U.S. citizens to local security situations. If conditions in a country are sufficiently serious, the State Department may issue a Travel Warning recommending that U.S. citizens avoid traveling to that country. These documents are available on the Internet at or by calling the State Department's Office of Overseas Citizen Services at (202) 647-5225. The recordings are updated as new information becomes available, and are also accessible through the automated fax machine and the Internet web site, as above.
    • CIS web site -


The following is a list of documents required by the Institut du Bien-Etre Social et de Recherches (IBESR), the Haitian Government agency which investigates and approves adoptions in Haiti. Note: All documents written in English must be a) translated into French and b) notarized by a Haitian consul in the U.S.


  1. Three identity photos
  2. A Haitian legal document called the “Certificate of Abandonment” for biological mother and father (if known)
  3. The child's birth certificate
  4. The natural parent(s) death certificate(s), if applicable
  5. The child's “social history,” which is a statement prepared by a social worker appointed by IBESR, stating how the child became an abandoned child
  6. A psychological evaluation of the child
  7. The natural parents' relinquishment of parental rights. If the parents are deceased, the surviving relatives or legal guardian must issue this document
  8. A complete medical report that includes tests for tuberculosis, HIV and sickle cell anemia

FOR THE ADOPTING PARENTS ( These requirements may be satisfied by the items in your home study.)

  1. A statement from the adoptive parents that they plan to adopt a child in Haiti
  2. Three identity photos of the parents
  3. Each parent(s) birth certificate
  4. The parent(s) marriage certificate (not required of single adoptive parents)
  5. An original notarized power of attorney to whomever is acting on the parents' behalf in Haiti (a fax copy is not sufficient)
  6. A report from the adoptive parent's U.S. state of residence indicating that they are authorized to adopt a child
    Financial documents, including tax returns, job letters, notarized bank account documents and copies of deeds and mortgages (we suggest forwarding your Form I-864 Affidavit of Support with the requisite attachments)
  7. An evaluation of the household environment in which the adoptive child will live
  8. A statement from a competent police authority in the adoptive parent(s) town of residence indicating the absence of a criminal record
  9. Medical examination reports for both adoptive parents
  10. A psychological evaluation report of the adoptive parents
  11. Two reference letters


Marie Conceptia AUSTIN
24, Rue Garoute, Pacot
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 245- 5099

Philippe BELOT
Cabinet Michel D. Donatien
6, Impasse Baron, Turgeau
Port-au-Prince, Haïti
Tel: (509) 557-1292; (509) 256-6705; (509) 245-5577; (509) 401-4742; (509) 401-4406

150 Rue du Peuple
P.O. Box 2495
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 223-9414

3, Rue Trois
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 245-0780

29, Ave. John Brown
P.O. Box 1481
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 223-0181/ 7202

Ave. Marie Jeanne
Cite de l'Exposition
P.O. Box 1384
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-0157/ (509) 223-2874

Sybille Theard MEVS
80, Rue Geffrard
Etage Val Fleuri
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-9376/ (509) 223-2032

16, Rue Eden
P.O. Box 211
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 22-2818/22-0316

93, Rue des Miracles
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-3431

Cabinet Vieux Alandos et Associés
165, rue des Miracles
Port-au-Prince, Haïti
Tel: (509) 223-2540/(509) 511-1110
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Chantal Hudicourt EWALD
Hudicourt Eli & Assoc.
27, ave.Marie Jeanne
Cite de l'Exposition
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-0750/(509) 223-9555

Paulette R. LAROCHE
102, Rue Bonne Foi
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-3433

Ave Marie Jeanne
Cite de l' Exposition
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-0157/(509) 223-2874

Jean Frederic SALES
16, Rue Eden
P.O. Box 211
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-2818/(509) 222-0316

159, Rue des Miracles
P.O. Box 1263
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-0150

92, Rue Montalais
P.O. Box 252
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Phone: (509) 222-1651/ (509) 223-8174

The American Embassy cannot recommend any particular orphanage, nor can it assure that the information contained in this list is correct. If an agency is licensed in the US, you may wish to contact that state's licensing board. If you discover that names, addresses, or telephone numbers have changed, please let us know so we can update our list.

Centre Chretien de l'enfant Haitien
Delmas 65, Rue Jasmin Henoc # 21
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Tel: (509) 249-0122
Director: M. Luc Edna

CHO-Christian Haitian Outreach
Mariani-Micasa, rue l'union # 10
Carrefour, Haiti
Tel: (509) 234-3110/234-3763
Director: Ms. Eleono Workman

Creche “Amour”
Delmas 65
21, rue Jasmin Henec
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Tel: (509) 249-0122 / 249-8034
Director: Mme. Marie G. Duperval Edma

Creche “Emmanuel”
Delmas 75
2 Bis, rue Epervier
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Director: Mme. Leveille

Creche “Harmonie”
Laboule 19
Petion-Ville, Haïti
Tel: (509) 255-7626 / 558-7136
Director: Mme. Janina Eveilard

Creche “L'Eau de Vie”
Thomassin 29
Dernière Maison Blanche A Gauche
Après le Cimetière
Petion Ville, Haiti
Tel: (509) 246-0829
Director: Jeilefield Michael

Creche “Les Enfants d'abord”
18, Avenue du Chili
Tel: (509) 245 5099/556 9008
Director: Marie C. Austin

Creche “Maison d'Espoir”
Delmas 40B
Rue Marcadieu et Pétion # 3
Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Tel: (509) 249-2537/401-4463/557-6421
Director: Myrlande Jean & Yolette Vital

Creche “Maison de l'Esperance”
Delmas 75
16, rue Fontenay
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Director: Marie Joseph Cecile Gabathuler

Creche “Notre Dame des Victoires”
Lalue 128
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Tel: (509) 245-6506
Director: Sr. Marie Veronique

Enfant Haitien, Mon Frere
141, ave Christophe
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Tel: (509) 222 9281
Email: [email protected]
Director: Pere Jean Claude Lespinasse

Foyer La Nouvelle Vie
105, rue Villate
Place Boyer
Petion Ville, Haïti
Tel: (509) 255-7082/558-1863/404-6236
Director: Mme Maudette Jn. Baptiste
e-mail: yv[email protected]

Fondation Pour Les Enfants D'Haiti
Delmas 75
Rte Fragneau Ville
Port-au-Prince, Haïti
Tel: (509) 246-5056/246-1960
Email: [email protected]

Foyer de Sion
34, Impasse Ridoré
Ave. Magloire Ambroise
Carrefour Feuilles
Tel: (509) 222-9283/404-0159
Email: [email protected]
Director: Mardy Guesno

Foyer Saint Michel/Creche Notre Dame de Protection
Santo 5
Tel: (509) 238-4622
Director: Pierre Yvenus/Gaby Allonce

God's Littlest Angels
Thomassin 32
Tel: (509) 255 7846; 511 6475; 401 0155
Director: Dixie Bickel, RN

Greater Works Home for Girls
Delmas 33, Rue Roumain No. 26
Tel: (509) 246-1701
Director: Rev. Ada M. Porter

Haiti Home for Children
Hôpital Espoir, B.P. 13249, Delmas
Tel: (509) 222-2922; 246-5056; 246-1944
Director: Gladys Sylvester, Adeline Colas, Marie Figaro

Horizon de l'Espoir
Thomassin 37 A
Route de Kenscoff
Petion-Ville, Haïti
Tel: (509) 402-1646 / 404-0166
Director: Mme. Kathelen Douyon

Maison Des Anges
2, rue Theodule, Bourdon
Tel: (509) 510-7832
Director: Mr. Lesly Maximilien

Maranatha Children's Home
Clercine 19 #6, Tabarre
Tel: (509) 238-3615/238-0990/511-3532/
(509) 554-0990
e-mail: [email protected]
Director: John Mc Houl

Maranatha Children's Home
Tel: (509) 556-9340/249 3880
Director: Delourdes Pierre

Marie Porte du Ciel
Ti Charit, Quartier Morin
Tel: 001-809-621-0173
Director: Soeur Claire Daneau

Mercy And Sharing
Tabarre 16
2, rue Pierre-Louis
Tel: (509) 510—4730 / 403-4204
Director: Susan Scott Krabacher

Missionaire de la Charite
Delmas 31, Rue B Larnage B.P. 13107
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Tel: (509) 246-2321
Director: Sister Immacula

New Life Link
80, rue Fort Mercredi, Bolosse
Port-au-Prince, Haïti
Tel: (509) 221-5000/401-7989
Email: [email protected]
Director: Dr. Jacob F. Bernard

Nid d'Amour
2, Impasse Noel
Laboule 23
Petion Ville, Haïti
Tel: (509) 255-7410
Director: Margaret Dessources-Brierre

Nid d'Amour
P.O. Box 11188
Carrefour, Haïti
Tel: (509) 405-6949/238-1058/558-4106/554-4258
Email: [email protected]

Nid des Enfants de Marie
24, rue Pacot, Pacot
Port-au-Prince, Haïti
Tel: (509) 245-2555
Director: Mme. Micheline Fontelus

Rainbow of Love
Delmas 75, Rue Fragneau-Ville
Port Au Prince, Haiti
Tel: (509) 246-2721--249-0221
Director: Mme. Gladys Sylvestre

Solidarite Timoun
Tel: (509) 401--8466
Director: Betty Gouy

Sourire d'Amour
Rue Borno
Petion-Ville, Haiti
Director: Inesse Joseph

St. Joseph Boy's
Delmas 91, Rue Herne # 48
Petionville, Haiti
Tel: (509) 257 4237
Director: Frere Joseph Jeilenfield

Village D'Enfants Sos
Balan Cap-Haitien
Tel: (509) 262-1317/262-1281
Director: Tercius Charles

Village D'Enfants Sos
Petit Place Cazeau
Tel: (509) 246-3279/246-0280
Director: Marjorie Goussaint/
M. Goby Deronnette/M. Norbert J. Bernard

Village D'Enfants Sos
Santo 19
Tel: (509) 238-1134
Director: Pierre Michel Andre